Sunday, August 21, 2011

Push ups Week 4, Day 2 - Carla

NOTE: Although this is technically being posted on Sunday morning, the set was completed on Saturday night...but just barely!


Apparently my new thing for the push up sets is doing them late at night…almost 11:30 tonight! The boys are spending the night with their cousins tonight so the hubby and I decided we were going to work on purging some toys from the collection. However, after a pleasant dinner at Chick Fil A we decided to go to Kohl’s and Walmart prior to heading home…which led to a later evening than we had planned! Oh well…the toy purge will have to wait for another day! Also, I didn't make it to the gym this morning and I didn't get a run in today. I MUST do better in the coming weeks!

Here’s what happened tonight!

Push ups (25, 29, 25, 25, Max)

Max set: 36

I felt pretty good after the first set – it seemed to be the worst one! Even the final, longer set didn’t seem as bad as the first one! Good progress, if I do say so myself! J

No comments:

Post a Comment