Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 1, Day 2

I accomplished my workout weekend!  Friday night I ended up going to Zumba after my circuit.  Saturday morning I went to Bodypump and Kickboxing... yeah, that kind of kicked my butt.  And this morning I went to Zumba and Bodyflow... and did my circuit.  But in between, J and I went to Ocean City for a late lunch to celebrate our one-year anniversary.  It's the best restaurant EVER!  The Shark on the Harbor is a great place to go in West Ocean City.  They serve lots of organic foods at great prices and the chef is amazing!  In addition to that, J bought me new sunglasses (so I don't have to wear the boy ones anymore!) and did the dishes and the laundry!

Here is what I did in my circuit this afternoon:

Push ups: 6, 8, 6, 6, max
Sit ups: 15, 18, 15, 15, max
Dips: 13, 15, 10, 10, max

Max push ups: 8
Max sit ups: 24
Max dips: 19

woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment