Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 1, Day 3

So, I am in an airport hotel in Pittsburgh for my best friend's wedding this weekend.  I left this morning around 7am, just got here about 20 minutes ago, and I have to get ready for the bachelorette party in about 20 minutes so I have to book it!

Push up sets: 8, 10, 7, 7, max
Sit ups: 17, 22, 14, 14, max  (My abs still hurt sooo much from the last time! OUCH.)
Dips: 14, 19, 12, 12, max

Max Push ups: 12
Max Sit ups: 40
Max Dips: 25

The ceremony is on Friday and as a bridesmaid, I am super busy.  Will I have to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to do my circuit?  If I don't, Carla will definitely hold me accountable!

1 comment:

  1. I am VERY proud of you for getting your workout in! I know you'll do your best to get up early on Friday to get everything done before the busy day! Great job with the max sets...guess I need to push myself a little harder, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete