Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 2, Day 1 - Carla

Week 2, Day 1 Sets: Push ups (9, 11, 8, 8, Max), Sit ups (21, 21, 15, 15, Max), Dips (18, 18, 13, 13, Max), Squats (19, 19, 13, 13, Max)

Week 2 begins! I did not get up in the morning to do my circuit as I was being a little bit lazy! I even went to bed early last night with the little one hoping to be able to get up, but it did not work out! However, I went home at lunch to do my circuit so I could be done with it for the day. When I was looking at the sets before starting I noticed that one of the push-up sets was 11 and the max set was no less than 11…I was not excited about that! But as I went through the circuit I felt stronger and stronger…I was even able to eke out an extra push-up on my max set – yippee…12!!!!! The sit-ups, dips, and squats are going well – nothing to complain about there! I do find the squats to be somewhat boring which may explain why I don’t feel like I can do as many of them (at least, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!) My total circuit took 20 minutes to complete today.

My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 12, Sit ups – 25, Dips – 20, and Squats – 25.

This evening I also went to the gym to do BodyFlow, which felt great! I have not been doing much running as my right calf has been hurting a bit lately and I wanted to give it a bit of a break. It is starting to feel better, so I guess it's back to running for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment