Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Exhaustion Test, Week 2 - Carla

Tonight it was time to do my second exhaustion test to determine what my circuits are going to look like for the next two weeks. I was a little nervous about doing this, so I put it off until just a few minutes ago. Here are my test results:

Push ups - 20!!!!!
Sit ups - 50
Dips - 30
Squats - too many to count (I think I was bored [and distracted by children] when I did my first test for the squats. I can basically do 200, so I'm dropping this from my circuit.)

I've worked out my circuits for the next two weeks and I'm a little scared...there are A LOT of push ups in there! But I know I'll do my best with it and try to keep up with the program! Two weeks down, hopefully only four more weeks to go! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Isn't it amazing that you can go from 7 to 20 in two weeks?!?! I am excited to do mine later this week!

    ReplyDelete