Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 3, Day 3 - Carla

Although I’m not posting my results until late today, I actually did complete my circuit last night before bed. My son, B, decided he wanted to do it with me…although he was distracted during Sets 1 and 2 and only completed Set 3 with me before giving up! Do they have a challenge like this designed for kids who can’t stay focused long enough and get tired quickly???

I am enjoying this process, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to get to the goal number of each activity by the end of six weeks. We’ll just have to follow this through to see, won’t we? J

Week 3, Day 3 sets: Push ups (11, 13, 9, 9, Max), Sit ups – 33, 42, 30, 30, Max), Dips (21, 27, 19, 19, Max).

My circuit took 21 minutes to complete. My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 14, Sit ups – 50, and Dips – 28.


By the way...the end of Fitness Weekend was a bust! I didn't make it to the gym on Sunday morning then spent the day at my parents sitting around the pool drinking wine and floating around - not active at all! Oh well - the rest of the weekend went well, at least! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sitting around the pool drinking wine sounds like my kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! Bad night of sleep afterward, though, which made for a long Monday!

    ReplyDelete