Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 3, Day 2--Maria

Yesterday I went to the beach.  Bad choice.  The heat index was about 110.  Seriously.  I had little energy, though I had plans to go on a run later that day.  Well, it was too hot so I went to the gym and hit the treadmill.  I did 3.1 miles, but form mile 2.5 to 3.1 I decided to power walk on an incline increasing from 5 to 10.  This isn't something I typically do, but I really enjoyed it, so I will probably try it again!  Then I did the crotch-master (aka abductor and adductor) machines.  Today is my circuit and I plan to try BodyStep again tonight!

Push Ups: 14, 19, 14, 14, max
Sit Ups: 30, 38, 23, 23, max
Dips: 18, 24, 18, 18, max

Push Ups Max: 21
Sit Ups Max: 43
Dips Max: 24

I feel GREAT about the push ups.  I never thought I would be able to do that many, but I am going to keep working hard.  The dips are where I seem to have the most trouble.  My poor arms are so weak, no matter what I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment