Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 5, Day 1 - Carla

I actually did the circuit last night but snuggling with the boys beat out posting it when we got home from VBS so I'm posting it today instead!


Okay, so I am a little bit behind again as I forgot to do my circuit the other day. But I’m back to it and ready to go! I went to the gym tonight to do BodyFlow, however classes were cancelled due to the weather. After doing 10 illegal flip-flop minutes of walking on the treadmill with one of my classmates I headed back over to church where the boys were doing VBS and did my circuit with my brother in the hallway. My brother hung in there and was able to complete most of the sets (minus one) even though this is the first time he’s done my circuit – nice job, bro!

My sets were as follows: Push ups (17, 19, 15, 15, Max), Sit ups (54, 60, 35, 36, Max), Dips (36, 45, 32, 28, Max). My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 21, Sit ups – 90 (because I had to keep up with my brother!), and Dips – 50. The circuit went well (it was nice having someone else work with me) and I felt great at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment