Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 4, Day 3 - Carla

I went to BodyFlow last night and planned on doing my circuit after I got home from the church softball game, however I didn’t realize that I wouldn’t be getting home until well after 11:30 pm. Given the late time I got home, I decided to modify my week to do my circuit on Tuesday instead of Monday which is going to make it so I have to modify my days from here on out. Not a problem…I can be flexible!

Today is my oldest son’s 8th birthday so we are on for some yummy yet not quite nutritious food today (and Saturday, too, as that is when his birthday party is). He is currently doing a four day soccer program being held at a local church, so off we went this morning. Instead of holding off on my circuit, I decided to do it while I was sitting with my youngest at the playground equipment. I’m sure some of the other people around were wondering what I was doing, but I didn’t care – the circuit must be done!!!!

My sets for today were as follows: Push ups (16, 18, 13, 13, Max), Sit ups (45, 50, 45, 45, Max), Dips (30, 36, 30, 30, Max). My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 21, Sit ups – 65, and Dips – 45. The circuit felt good today even though it was warm and humid out. I had a decent sweat going on, which was made worse by a 5-year-old hugging on me! (I wouldn’t trade that for the world, though!)

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome. I would never have the guts to do it in public! And I can't get over your dips! That's a lot!

    ReplyDelete