Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 4, Day 2 - Carla

Okay, so I forgot to do my circuit yesterday. (Thank you, Maria, for not bugging me about that!) Rob and I went to see the last Harry Potter movie at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning which made for a tired day yesterday. Then after work (and my youngest son’s last day at daycare) we attended the School Readiness Fair to get my youngest ready for the thought of school. We got home late and started watching the first Harry Potter movie as that was what my oldest wanted to watch. Long story short, I ended up falling asleep while watching the movie and completely forgot about doing my circuit. So I did it today instead.

My oldest son and I went for a short walk this afternoon before church. When we got home from church we ordered pizza from Papa John's which was going to arrive in 45 minutes. It was perfect weather for a run, so I laced up and went out for a 35-minute run! Felt pretty good, even if I was a little slow! :)

My sets for today were as follows: Push ups (14, 16, 12, 12, Max), Sit ups (38, 45, 38, 38, Max), Dips (26, 32, 26, 26, Max). My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 20, Sit ups – 58, and Dips – 40.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. You can do some dips, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm a dipper and you are a pusher...wait, that doesn't sound right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! We are both sitters! :-)

    ReplyDelete