Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 3, Day 1--Maria

I know it's not my day to do my circuit, but I am feeling a little behind because I missed last Friday and figured why not?!  I went to BodyStep for the first time today!  It was with Angie and I think I burned off about 25 lbs or more.  But seriously, it was a workout!  The choreography was tricky, though! I felt like an uncoordinated nerd the majority of the time, but I think I will get better if I continue to go :-)  Then I went to BodyPump afterward.  I went to the bathroom during the chest track so as not to mess up with my push ups and I went light on the tricep track as well.  Here goes Week 3!

Push Ups: 12, 17, 13, 13, max
Sit Ups: 21, 27, 21, 21, max
Dips: 15, 22, 17, 17, max

Max Push Ups: 18
Max Sit Ups: 36
Max Dips: 24

I am hoping to make it to Zumba tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment