Sunday, July 3, 2011

Week 2, Day 1--Maria

Whoops.  Guess what I did?  I forgot to wake up early.  Then I thought, "It's ok.  I will do them tomorrow and just catch back up in my circuit".  Whoops.  Then I had a few too many cookies and cranberry and vodkas at the wedding, stayed up practically all night dancing, woke up early and drove for 4 hours to visit my mom.  Needless to say, I crashed when I got here.

But I am back!  I am in my mom's computer room and I am jumping back on my push up challenge! 

Week 2, Day 1

Push ups: 9, 11, 8, 8, max
Sit ups: 21, 21, 15, 15, max
Dips: 18, 18, 13, 13, max

Max push ups: 11
Max sit ups: 31
Max dips: 22

Since I have been out of town, I haven't been exercising at all!  Maybe I will go on a run tomorrow?  Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back at it!!!! And I'm glad you had cookies and cranberry/vodka's at the wedding! Your dancing had to count for something, right???

    ReplyDelete