Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week 3, Day 1 - Carla

Okay, so I fell asleep with B in his bed last night and didn’t get a chance to do my first day of Week 3 yesterday. Guess this week is off a little bit already, eh??? (Thank you, Maria, for not yelling at me yet!)

Here are my sets for Week 3, Day 1: Push ups (10, 12, 7, 7, Max), Sit ups (21, 27, 21, 21, Max), Dips (15, 22, 17, 17, Max).

I felt strong as I started, which is always a good sign. Tonight’s circuit was hard work but it felt great. My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 12, Sit ups – 35, and Dips – 25.

I did BodyFlow last night (the new release) and my legs are feeling it today! Hopefully I’ll have a workout-filled weekend (Zumba, Kickboxing, BodyFlow, running, circuits) to keep me on track! Also, I signed up for a 10K in Ontario for when I am up there later this summer – can’t wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment