Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 2, Day 3-Maria

Yesterday I completely forgot about my circuit until I got to Zumba (which was so much fun!).  But I had a problem.  I invited K over for dinner right afterward.  K teaches P.E. at my school.  And then A, another teacher, invited K and I over to play cards and hang out.  I thought, "Well, I will do my circuit when I get home tonight".  Yeah, well... K drove me and apparently, when you don't drive, you don't get a say in when you leave.  So I didn't get home until after 2am(!) and I am doing my circuit now.  And since I didn't go to sleep til' super late, I wasn't ready for kickboxing by 10:30.

Good story, huh?

Here goes my last day of Week 2!

Push Ups: 12, 13, 10, 10, max
Sit Ups: 24, 25, 21, 21, max
Dips: 20, 21, 16, 16, max

Max Push ups: 15 (barely!)
Max Sit ups: 43
Max Dips: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment