Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 3, Day 2 - Carla and Fitness Weekend, Part Two

I didn’t make it out for a run this morning, but I did go to Kickboxing at the gym. Great workout this morning – I was DRENCHED by the time I left! I thought about doing my circuit right after while at the gym, but I wasn’t really feeling it because we always do some core work at the end of the Kickboxing class. Instead of doing my circuits I drove home and had a small slice of the zucchini spice bread we made last night to get me going again!

Week 3, Day 2 sets: Push ups (10, 12, 8, 8, Max), Sit ups (30, 38, 23, 23, Max), Dips (18, 24, 18, 18, Max).

My max sets were as follows: Push ups – 13, Sit ups – 42, and Dips – 26.

I feel like I’m making some good progress in all three areas! I know my arms are feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment